Monday 31 August 2009

Tapping Site

I've just finished reading an email from Nick Ortner, the creator of the documentary film Try It On Everything and the newly opened Tapping Insiders Club.

I thought I'd pass on the email to you as there are less than 48 hours left to join the Tapping Insiders Club:

"Dear Friend,

A little over 20 years ago, in the town of Brookfield, CT where I grew up, they were opening a new YMCA. I remember walking around the facility with my parents and brother and sister. The building was still under construction but it was still so exciting to walk around. The facility was going to have a large gymnasium, racquetball courts, an indoor track, and two fantastic pools. As a kid this was all extremely exciting to me! I had never had a place like this to go to before, where there would be so much to do and other kids for me hang out with. Seeing the excitement from us kids, my parents decided to join.

That YMCA was practically a second home for our family for years. We went swimming there at least twice a week, we took Karate classes there as a family, and we were constantly going there just to play in the big gym (which was like paradise for me as a kid). I went to the YMCA as a kid, I continued going as a teenager and even when I was in college I would go there to work out when I was home from school. And even today over 20 years later, even though I don't live in Brookfield, CT anymore, I still have a membership there. I'm still a member because we signed up at the ridiculously low charter membership prices. The family pack that my parents signed up for back then and that my parents still pay for now is cheaper than if they signed up for just one person right now! The YMCA was offering really low prices because they wanted more funding for the completion of the facility and they wanted to be sure that they filled the place up right from the start with a strong community.

That's where I got the idea to set really low prices for the opening of the Tapping Insiders Club. For me it was more important to build a great resource and a great community right away then to sell memberships for as much as we could.

Charter members are a part of the team that helps to create this club. Because of charter members we'll be able to put together more great resources that will help not only the charter members but future members who join. We already have so many ideas that we're working on putting together and they're all going to be possible because of charter members. Charter membership prices start off at 33% lower than the regular price and go up to as much as 47% off for those that join for a year. The best part is that those that join now get to stay at the low prices that they join at, just like we did when we joined the YMCA.

Those that join on the month to month get to stay at $19.95/month. Those that join for 6 months get to stay at $17.33/month and those that join for a year get to stay at $15.75 a month.

http://www.tryitoneverything.com/cmd.php?Clk=3231597

When I visit my local YMCA today there is still a plaque on the wall with the names of all of the charter members on it and every one of my family members is listed on it. And when we use the YMCA now we get to use all of the amazing new stuff like the top of the line exercise room, the sauna and steam rooms and much more and we still only pay the ridiculously low family price that we started off at over 20 years ago. We always keep that charter membership because we know that we could never get those low prices again. If we left and tried to come back we'd have to pay 5 times as much! So thank you to all of you that have already joined the Tapping Insiders Club as charter members. You are helping to make this an amazing place. Maybe we'll have to figure out a way to show your contribution like the "plaque on the wall" at the YMCA. :) If you haven't joined yet please remember that there are only two days left to join and then the charter membership prices are gone. There is always only one opportunity to join at charter membership prices.

I'm glad we joined our local YMCA years ago and I hope you get to have the same experience and receive a huge amount of value with the Tapping Insiders Club.

http://www.tryitoneverything.com/cmd.php?Clk=3231597

Keep tapping, Nick Ortner

P.S. - If you've had any issue in signing up because of all of the traffic please email us and let us know. A few people have been concerned that they would miss out on the low prices but I can promise you that if you contact us we'll make sure you get to join.

P.P.S - Again, a huge thank you to all that have joined already. The response has been amazing and all of your heart felt emails have been greatly appreciated. I'm glad you're all enjoying the club already!"

No comments: